Sunday, December 21, 2014

In the beginning...

The Definition of Politics

Politics, political views and the imposition of one's views on the whole of people are the reasons we all suffer from tyranny. Politics are differences expressed in government. These differences are seen as so great at times that they get in the way of properly regulating those who we elect to govern our great nation. Keep in mind there is a difference governance of a nation and what it means to rule a nation. It is this political difference I plan to cover throughout this blog.

I plan to point the reader to current policies enacted in the many states and our nation as a whole, the people responsible for the drafting of any such policies, the process necessary to effect change in any such policies and the tools needed to help facilitate the process mentioned.

It is my sincere hope that the journey we begin in this blog is one of awakening for each and every reader.

I am fed up with despotic rulers around the world, our nation, The United States of America, included. Please help me by getting involved. I hope this blog becomes an interactive work participated in by every person of any nationality worldwide.

I want to restore liberty to our nation because liberty is far more attractive than war.

The question I want to leave you with is simple.

Can liberty and war coexist?

I do not believe they can coexist without changing the definition of freedom.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home